PLEASE READ THIS FIRST (IT’LL HELP YOU!)
Thanks for visiting the unofficial EMMIR blog, home to the 7th Cohort of the European Master in Migration and Intercultural Relations! We’re aware of how much information is on here… Don’t be overwhelmed! This page is to help you find your way around. Our blog is organized by categories. Use the tags/categories buttons to get yourself organized and see what we write about. Here are some good places to start:
- For those of you who are bursting with questions about EMMIR, check out our Q&A posts.
- You can also get to know us by watching our video, right below.
- For those interested in what we’re studying and doing during EMMIR, look through the Academics category or the Internships category.
- We also like to share interesting posts that are relevant to our studies and interests. It might be useful for you to watch some of the videos or read the articles we share in the Of Interest category to see how what we study relates to real life.
- There’s a lot more to EMMIR than just studies and work, though. Look through the Fun and Travels categories to see what we do in our free time.
- Interested in life after EMMIR? See what our alumni are up to. We also have a whole category for Cohort 6 and Cohort 8, since we like to keep our network and friendships active 😉
- If you’re wondering where to go for your third semester (since we have 7 partner institutions, it’s not an easy choice), go to our Third Semester Mobility page.
- Don’t forget to check out our photo gallery and sign up for email notifications when we post –>
- Continue on to see all of our blog posts here.
Learn more about Cohort 7 by watching this video we made:
Where are we from?
Canada, United States, Mexico, Brazil, Spain, Germany, Poland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Italy, Serbia, Azerbaijan, Lebanon, The Gambia, Uganda, Ethiopia, Kyrgyzstan, India, Nepal, Vietnam, and the Philippines.